The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
do not contain any sensitive personal information. They are used only by Carboclass Ltd or our
trusted partners. If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are happy with our
We’re delighted to announce our soon-to-launch loyalty scheme for Lords account holders – The Rewards Club!
To say thank you for choosing us, we’re rewarding your spending with us and giving you access to exclusive promotions and offers.
Whether it’s new gadgets for your home or garden or a gift voucher, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
How The Rewards Club Works
Sign Up From 9 October, you can sign up to The Rewards Club online, completely free of charge. You’ll receive an email as soon as your rewards account is up and running.
Build Up Your Rewards Once Registration is complete, you can start working towards earning rewards by spending with us at any Lords branch, in-store or online.
Track Your Progress You can track your progress against your target and reward levels to see exactly how close you are to some fantastic rewards. When you're ready to redeem your rewards, you can do so from our online catalogue.
Reap The Rewards Explore a wide selection of available rewards – whether it’s cutting-edge gadgets or vouchers, there’s something for everyone.
1. How long is The Rewards Club open? The Rewards Club launches 9 October 2023 and runs until 30 September 2024.
2. When can I redeem my rewards? You can redeem your rewards at any stage once you’ve hit your target. If you still have targets to be achieved, you can redeem rewards for those targets at a later stage. You can redeem the rewards throughout this period, or you’ll have 2 extra months, until 30 November 2024, to do so.
3. What type of rewards are there? We have a broad range of rewards in our catalogue. Every time you redeem a reward, you can choose from the range of products we offer in the rewards catalogue.
4. How often is my spend updated? Your spend will be updated monthly and you’ll be informed when this has been processed. You can then log into your Rewards Club account to view your personalised reward tracker and see how close you are to earning a reward.
5. I think I’ve spent enough to hit a target, but it’s not showing correctly? Sales are added following a purchase and not following payment of the invoice. Qualifying spend excludes direct-to-site orders, plumbing and heating products, and VAT. You can read the full terms and conditions at therewardsclub.co